Friday 19 March 2010

Star Skills 200: “Dynamic Design”

Year 8 Students from the Dynamic Design group (part of the Star Skills 200 Initiative) have worked on a brief set by Miss Powell (Lead Teacher of Geography) to design a detailed display based on “The River Story”. Students were asked to visually represent the journey of the river to go along side their cluster work in MFL, Maths and Geography. The students used their broad range of Art skills to create a stunning display which will be displayed in the Humanities corridor.
Miss Scruton Teacher of Art
“I found creating this display very enjoyable as I got to be very creative. I expect my fellow students enjoyed it as well. It will be placed in the Humanities Faculty and I am looking forward to seeing it there”

Rebecca Little Year 8 Student



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Amazing work by star skills students and by the fabulous Art Teachers